It’s the final week of our 75th Anniversary celebrations and the last seven weeks of it have been a blast! Amidst the festivities and celebrations, we’re tremendously thankful for how this year has turned out for Swee Lee and we’re looking forward to even bigger and great things to come in the years ahead.
For the last giveaway of the year, we’re giving away a limited edition MONO Vertigo Electric Guitar Case in a stealthy camouflage print, a koda essential pedalboard and case, and 24, yes 24 sets of Elixir strings!
Here are the THREE prizes you can stand a chance to win this week:
- ONE MONO Vertigo Electric Guitar Case, Camouflage worth RM925
- ONE koda essential Pedalboard Soft Case FIVE w/ Free Pedalboard worth RM408
- 24 sets of Elixir Strings (that’s right – we’re picking 24 winners!)
How do I win?
There are TWO ways to enter the giveaway.
1. Shop online or in-store and spend more than RM500
Simply shop at Swee Lee and spend more than RM500 on any product. This gives you TWO chances to win.
2. Swee Lee’s Social Media pages
Joining this way gives you ONE chance to win the weekly prizes. All you have to do is:
- Follow us on our Swee Lee Instagram or Facebook account
- Comment and tag 2 friends in the giveaway post
- Fill up your details in this Google Form.
We will pick the winners at random – you can enter BOTH ways to increase your chances.
This week’s giveaway runs from 27 to 31 December 2021.
We will notify the winner by email by 3 January 2022. Remember to check your spam! If we don’t hear back from you in three days, we’ll regrettably have to draw another winner.
The giveaway will be run for Malaysian territories only. You are only eligible to enter the giveaway if you are currently residing in Malaysia (both East and West Malaysia) and have a legitimate Malaysian address. Further terms and conditions for the 75th Anniversary Giveaway giveaway can be found here.
Must I make a purchase to enter this giveaway?
No. You can enter without making a purchase via our Instagram giveaway post. This gives you one chance to win.
Can I enter the giveaway twice by making a purchase of more than RM500 and entering on Instagram?
Of course! Just don’t create multiple accounts to enter multiple times!
Terms & Conditions
The 75th Anniversary Giveaway (the “Competition”) is organised by Swee Lee Music Sdn Bhd (Swee Lee).
- The Competition is open to anyone in Malaysia, except employees of Swee Lee, sponsoring companies and their agencies, and their immediate family members. Contestants must be 18 years old and above.
- Competition starts on Monday 27th December 2021 at 0900 hrs (UTC +8) and ends on Friday 31st December 2021, 2359 hrs (UTC +8). To enter, each participant in the Competition must:
- Follow @sweeleemalaysia or @SweeLeeMalaysia on Instagram or Facebook respectively
- Tag 2 friends in the comments section of the specified post and/or spend RM500 at Swee Lee Malaysia and indicate their participation.
- Fill up the corresponding Google Form attached. Entrants must subscribe to Swee Lee Music’s mailing list to enter this contest.
- Swee Lee reserves the right to reject any submission it deems inappropriate in its sole discretion at any time without informing the participants.
- The Competition prize will be: one (1) MONO Vertigo Electric Guitar Case, Camouflage, one (1) koda essential Pedalboard Soft Case FIVE w/ Free Pedalboard and one (1) set of Elixir Strings (one (1)Elixir 16052 Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings 12-53, one (1) Elixir 19052 Optiweb Light Electric Guitar Strings 10-46, one (1) Elixir 19002 Optiweb Super Light Electric Guitar Strings 09-42. 26 winners from Malaysia will be selected at random. The prizes shall only be given out to contestants who qualify to participate meeting all requirements here and elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions. Swee Lee reserves the right in addition to any other available remedies to forfeit the entire prize or to deduct any damages/losses payable from the prize, at its sole discretion.
- The winners of the Competition will be notified via email on 3rd January 2022.
- All decisions made by Swee Lee in relation to this Competition are final and no enquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by Swee Lee.
- No obligation will be incurred by Swee Lee by reason of participation in this Competition.
- Each participant agrees that your personal data may be used by the BandLab Technologies group of companies to send him/her marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of BandLab and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If any participant has any questions relating to BandLab’s collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data, please contact BandLab’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants shall not grant any interviews or discuss with any member of the press or other media his/her participation in the Competition, without first notifying and obtaining the prior written consent of Swee Lee.
- Swee Lee reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. Swee Lee further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease this Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Each participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that Swee Lee, its related/affiliated companies and their respective officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to any of the participants for any claim, liability, damages, cost, loss or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with his/her participation in the Competition, or arising from compliance with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and this event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysia laws.