Participation in the Contest is subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
- The Swee Lee PRS Limited Edition SE Parlor P20E Guitar Giveaway [“Contest”] is organised by Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents with an address in Malaysia, above the age of 18.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
[a] Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
[b] Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
- This Contest will run from 21 July 2022 at “12:00:00 AM” to 28 July 2022 at “11:59:59 PM” Malaysian time [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
Submission of Entries and Qualifying Criteria
- Participants must be followers of @sweeleemalaysia on Instagram. Followers must then tag two of their friends in the comments and fill in the Google Form to indicate their participation.
- Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- By submitting an entry, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any failure to comply will result in the Participant and/or winner being disqualified, and any prize(s) won shall be forfeited.
- The prize is one (1) PRS Limited Edition SE Parlor P20E Guitar. (“Prize”). The Prize is not transferable and subject to availability. However, Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice. The one (1) prize will be won by one (1) winner from either Malaysia, Singapore, or Vietnam.
- The Prize is awarded “as is”. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd disclaims all warranties representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact, or in law, in respect of any aspect of the Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and the winner shall not look to Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd for such warranties or claims, if any.
- One winner will be selected by Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd based on the following criteria:
(a) all requirements for an entry are met; and
(b) random selection.
- The winner of the Contest will be notified via email. If the winner does not respond within two days of notification, Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of their entry, name/handle and/or image (as may be applicable) in announcing the Contest winner, and for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes connected to the Contest without payment or compensation.
- All decisions made by Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd in relation to the Contest are final and no enquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The Participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by Swee Lee Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
- The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- These terms and conditions and this event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement contained in these terms and conditions has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of these terms and conditions.
- Any queries regarding the Contest can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liability & Responsibility
- All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.