This August, Foo Fighters are coming to Singapore. Here at Swee Lee we have partnered with UnUsUaL Entertainment to give away two pairs of premium tickets to two lucky winners.
To enter, all you have to do is film yourself singing or playing a Foo Fighters song. Put it on YouTube with the title “Swee Lee! I want to see the Foo Fighters Live in Singapore” and you could find yourself heading to the concert. It’s totally free to enter – just show us what you’ve got!
Prize: 2 winners will each win a pair of $238 tickets
When: 8pm, Saturday 26th August 2017
Where:National Stadium, Singapore
To Enter: Film yourself playing an instrument or singing a Foo Fighters song (along to the track or a capella) and post the video to YouTube with the title: Swee Lee! I want to see the Foo Fighters Live in Singapore and you could win a pair of tickets to the show!
Duration: 1st July – 1st Aug
To Win: There will be two winners selected from all the entrants. The entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts from Swee Lee.
The Foo Fighters Ticket Giveaway (the “Competition”) is organised by Swee Lee Music Company Pte Ltd (Swee Lee).
- The Competition is open to anyone in Singapore and Malaysia, except employees of Swee Lee, sponsoring companies and their agencies, and their immediate family members. Contestants must be 18 years old and above.
- Competition starts on 1st July 2017 0001 hrs and ends on 1st August 2017, 2359 hrs. To enter, each participant in the Competition must submit a video of himself/herself playing an instrument or singing (along to the track or a capella) to a Foo Fighters song and post the video to YouTube. Each submission must comply with the following requirements:
- Video of himself/herself playing an instrument or singing to any Foo Fighters song
- Published on YouTube
- Have “Swee Lee! I want to see the Foo Fighters Live in Singapore” in the video title.
- Swee Lee reserves the right to reject any submission it deems inappropriate in its sole discretion at any time without informing the participants.
- The Competition prize will be: A pair of S$238 tickets (seated) to “Foo Fighters Live in Singapore” on the 26th August 2017. The prizes shall only be paid out to Contestants who qualify to participate meeting all requirements here and elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions. Swee Lee reserves the right in addition to any other available remedies to forfeit the entire prize or to deduct any damages/losses payable from the prize, at its sole discretion.
- The winners of the prize shall be responsible for his/her own transport arrangements to the Concert.
- All decisions made by Swee Lee in relation to this Competition are final and no enquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by Swee Lee.
- No obligation will be incurred by Swee Lee by reason of participation in this Competition or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done by the participants as a result of or on account of this event.
- Each participant agrees that your personal data may be used by the BandLab Technologies group of companies to send him/her marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of BandLab and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If any participant has any questions relating to BandLab’s collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data, please contact BandLab’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- Participants shall not grant any interviews or discuss with any member of the press or other media his/her participation in the Competition, without first notifying and obtaining the prior written consent of Swee Lee.
- Swee Lee reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. Swee Lee further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease this Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Each participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that Swee Lee, its related/affiliated companies and their respective officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to any of the participants for any claim, liability, damages, cost, loss or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with his/her participation in the Competition, or arising from compliance with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and this event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws.